Friday, August 22, 2008

Flashback

Upon flipping channels last night I stumbled upon a new show Glam Gods. It is very close to Project Runway except they don't make the clothes. It is about a group of stylist competing for a $100,000 dollar prize. I thought the show was kind of cheesy, but nether the less I am hooked and I plan to tune in next week. Some of the stylist were a little strange including Jess, the girl who cut up the Vera Wang dress and almost got sent home. Clearly, that was not a move she should have made. I knew that I had seen her from somewhere, but at the very end of the show I realized "The Look for Less!" She had been one of those cheesy stylist that helped contestants find horrible re-makes of outfits! Oh! how I missed watching endless hours of clueless people with bad style following her around. Those were the days!

2 comments:

Annie said...

about your poll: Who can compete with MJ after the whole mouse-flats thing. Such wit, Karl should sit-up and listen. btw, I'm adding you.

Gabby said...

The Look For Less was so gloriously bad! You could completely tell the host and stylists were lying right through their teeth when the girl comes out in the final outfit and they tell her she looks great.