Monday, September 22, 2008

Hallowonderfull

Throughout the years Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. The candy, decorations, and costumes just have me mesmerized! This year I have decided to be a flapper girl swinging 60's style. I still have a month to make the dress, but I've already started in anticipation! A list below of very fashionable, very hott costumes.

  • Andy Warhol
  • Ugly Betty
  • Blair Waldorf/Serena van der Woodsen
  • Marylin Monroe
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • Edie Sedwick
  • Twiggy
  • Kate Moss
  • Betsey Johnson

Comment me and tell me what you have decided to be!

xoxo,

Fashionista Girl

2 comments:

layla angelic said...

If I were to celebrate Halloween, I'd be Laura from Little House on the Prairie.

Anonymous said...

Would love to be Sedwick /Warhol/Betty, but I edidn't prepare at all (as usual), but my sisiter dressed up as this crazy pineapple.